We will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An and then drive to Cam Thanh Village to start the buffalo-pulling-cart ride tour.
Arriving at the village, you will get on the buffalo-pulling-cart and pass through the farming villages and rice fields. Enjoy cold beer or soft-drink and breathe the fresh air of the countryside.
Next, you have chance to spend time on a local farming family’s house. Not only learning about the water buffalo, so-called the BMW of Vietnam, but you can feed them by yourself as well. Afterwards, you will listen to the locals telling about their farming life, the origin of rice and how to cook rice. At last, you will be offered a rice meal in an authentic Vietnamese way.
Drive back to your hotel in Hoi An. The buffalo pulling cart tour ends here.
- Local Hoi An hotel pick up and return
- English/ French speaking tour guide
- Buffalo pulling cart
- One soft drink or local beer
- Traditional Vietnamese rice snack
- Visa arrangements (Please apply online visa by the easy way at website: www.vietnam-visa.com)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
This is group tour with sharing tour guide.
Private trips are available on your request.
Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.