We will pick you up at your hotel at 7:00 and then transfer you to Bach Dang Pier where you will embark on a luxury speedboat heading towards Cu Chi Tunnels. While the boat is cruising through the original landscapes along Saigon riverbanks, you will be served with fresh seasonal fruits and soft drinks and observe the local life style of Saigoneses.
Arriving at Cu Chi Tunnels (Dinh Pier), a documentary film about the tunnels during the war time will be introduced first.
Afterwards, we will have a soft walk into the jungle to visit the traps, the secret entrance, the bunkers and the underground hideouts. There offers you a special and fantastic chance to relax with shooting real guns and real bullets at the riffle range as well as witnessing the rice-paper (spring roll skin) making. You can even try to crawl into the Cu Chi Tunnels.
Take a rest with green tea and tapioca, the main food served during the war time, to learn more about the life of Viet Cong in the war.
Saying goodbye to the historic land before having traditional Vietnamese lunch in the romantic riverside restaurant on the way back. You can choose to come back to Saigon downtown by shuttle bus or by our return speedboat to Bach Dang Pier.
- Hotel pick-up in downtown - district 1 (and drop-off for two-way speedboat option), If your hotel is at outside HCM downtown, please pay for extra charge.
- Boat from Bach Dang pier to Ben Dinh and back.
- English speaking tour guide (Other language is available upon request)
- Season fruit and soft dring on boat
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water and wet tissue
- Local lunch (for return speedboat guest only)
- Visa arrangements (Please apply online visa by the easy way at Website: www.vietnam-visa.com)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
This is private tour with 12/16/35 seats luxury sharing speedboat (equivalent to 10/12/30 pax maximum). Private boats available upon your request.
Booking is canceled more than 24 hours before departure time: will be refunded 100% of the total price.
Booking is canceled within 24 hours before departure time will be refunded 50% of the total price.
Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.